In recent years the complexity of managing Residential Leasehold Property has increased significantly due to the growing burden of legislation and regulation that can impact on even the simplest of managements. Freeholders, members of management companies and resident associations all have to contend with this and the higher expectations from leasehold owners of the services provided.
This is where the services of a first class and local managing agent, with a proven track record in this specialist field can assist. Eastons Management, although a relatively new name in residential block management, has over 200 units under local management and the level of experience to make a difference to the service delivered and ensure all legislative requirements are met.
Already with an enviable reputation for excellent customer service in the local sales and lettings market Eastons is now employing the same high standards to block management.
We consider that as a small, but local and experienced company, we can provide a cost effective yet comprehensive and professional service that is still personal and can be tailored to your individual requirements.
To offer this level of personal service we look to manage properties within a 20 minute drive of our office in Epsom. This way we are available to our clients, know the local contractors, respond to any issues swiftly and make regular visits to our blocks with a view to providing a pro-active style of management.
We know that to offer a service that will be considered to be good value, personal and professional we must work closely with each individual client to design a management programme that suits their individual requirements.
Our ultimate aim is to provide complete peace of mind to our appointee freeholder or instructing entity and to free up the time lessees spend managing the property so they can enjoy their homes.
Our Standard Management Service
- Excellent communication – in 99% cases, we respond to email and telephone enquires within one working day.
- Value for money and fairness of charges – no percentage fees, we simply charge an arrangement fee for the time taken to organise works and our annual management fees, which cover most regular management costs.
- We use the RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) management contract which clearly sets out our duties and obligations, what is and is not included in the management fee and additional services are available.
- We collect the service charges as determined by the lease and current Directors; set, agree and maintain budgets and reserve funds.
- Deal with al the day to day running of your block, from cleaning and gardening to cyclical maintenance and major works.
- A Company secretarial service and registered office is provided as required. This will deal with the requirements of meetings, share transfer; company documents and deal with returns required under company law.
- Our accounting complies with the members' account regulations of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, all-relevant legislation and good practice.
- Registered with the Data Protection Registrar – so you can be sure that we look after your data and keep it safe
- Each property has a separate dedicated client/trust account with interest accruing on deposits.
- Eastons’ Management holds Professional Indemnity and Fidelity cover for your protection and cover of company funds
- We offer owners a range of options for paying service charges and ground rent to include standing orders, internet banking and direct debit.
- Maintenance and other contracts are reviewed at least on an annual basis to ensure value and service is being delivered and re-tendered as required.
- All our contractors are thoroughly vetted to ensure that you receive a top quality service.
- Buildings insurance is reviewed and re-tendered annually to ensure the extent of cover remains appropriate and premium competitive.
- A 24-hour emergency cover facility is provided.
- Health and Safety requirements are reviewed and Risk Assessments carried out to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Property Inspections to ensure proper standards of services are provided and identify and investigate defects. Client reporting available to keep you informed
- Provide a regular newsletter to each individual block.
- We can manage the sale or let of individual and multiple units on your behalf as well as liaise with solicitors and collect ground rent from lessees.
Click here to arrange a call back/ appointment